What are botulinum toxin injections?
Botulinum injections are used in medicine and aesthetic procedures. This substance blocks the transmission of nerve impulses to the muscles – thus achieving the desired effect – the smoothing of wrinkles due to a decrease in muscle tone.
Botulinum toxin can be used for these treatments
- • Wrinkle prevention.
- • Correction of small present wrinkles.
- • Non-surgical eyebrow lift.
- • Reduction of perspiration.
- • Bell’s palsy treatment.
- • Facial tics treatment.
- • Teeth grinding (bruxism).
- • Migraine treatment.
The course of the procedure
Injections of botulinum toxin are performed quickly and safely. During the procedure, injections are made into planned injection sites. The procedure takes about 15 minutes. We advise you to avoid direct sauna, visits to the sauna and sunbeds for a week after botulinum toxin treatment.
The effect of botulinum toxin lasts up to 6 months. The effect of the preparation appears approximately 2 days after the procedure.
- • Face looks rejuvenated.
- • Changes look natural.
- • Medium and deep wrinkles are smoothed.
- • The face looks lighter and brighter.
- • Snapping out of a habit of exaggerated mimics that cause the formation of wrinkles.